Stay organised as the days get longer...
As the weather warms up & we get ready to change the clocks on the 29th September, our days subconsciously get longer! Which in turn means we get less time to take a breather. As spring begins we get that efficient, be-tidy feel about things as well, which helps you to be organised so when you do have down time, you can enjoy it!
To help you out we have a range of quality made tool boxes that can have draws and shelves fitted. A great way to tidy up your tools & have everything where you need it - when you need it! This range will give you peace of mind, knowing your gear is safely locked up and will be where you left it the night before!
- Quality pinch weld rubber seals for long lasting protection from the weather and dust so your tools are kept dry and clean out in the weather. Other toolboxes have a glued on seal which comes off over time
- Quality gas struts connected to full width cross beam on the door to stop warping and twisting
- Piano hinges so the load distribution is even, allowing the lid to maintain its alignment with the box
- 2 T-Paddle handle locks to keep your gear secure. Made of 304 stainless steel. Includes 2 Keys
- Draws and shelves available to keep your gear tidy
- Aluminium or steel options available
- Lighter option to keep weight down, for example the TA1200 are only 32kg ea
- Won’t Rust
- Heavy duty to take the knocks but weigh more – the TS1200 weighs 70kg ea
- Cheaper option then Alloy
- Rubber draw linings - Prevents your tools from sliding around when in transit
- Easy to use latches to keep draws securely shut
- Quality sliding drawers
- You can insert them so there is a ledge around the edge, so your tools say on the shelf when in transit
- Sizes available so they can fit with or without the draws
Now with your gear secure, you can relax and enjoy that barbecue....
We can almost smell it!