Watch our video to see how we have tested them side by side, both the dark and in daylight.
- Very bright
- Light is refracted very widely, this means it spreads the light beam out over a very wide beam pattern which makes it easier to see from a wider range of angles
- No moving parts or filaments to blow – so it has a very long life span
- The bulb is only bright where the filament of the halogen bulb is burning. This is then reflected out by a rotating reflector, so this tends to have a smaller ‘bright spot’ of light
- Driven by an electric motor and rubber belts which rotate the reflector
- The bulbs are prone to blowing, which can cause expensive downtime
Browse our full range of flashing lights https://www.transquip.co.nz/Products/Flashing-Lights/. Both are supplied by TransQuip: Real people, real gear, real fast!