Below is a video of our favourite new product! The Infrared Asphalt Heater! This machine is an invention all asphalt lovers need. It helps to save time and money... Watch how it works today!
What makes the Asphalt Heater so Awesome?
- Dramatic time saving
- Drastic material saving - as you use existing asphalt to fix holes (You only need to add material to make up for a pothole or if you burnt the asphalt)
- Able to achieve multiple temperatures, depending on how long you leave it on the spot (140-240 degrees no problems)
- Seamless patches
- Can be used with Rejuvenator to make asphalt black
- Some machines can be folded open
- Able to use on all standard thickness of asphalt
- Can be used with various grades of asphalt-aggregate
The Asphalt Heater is used to:
- Fill in potholes
- Smooth out existing seams
How to use the asphalt heater:
- Spray kerosene over the area you are going to heat up
- Turn it on
- Light it up
- Move the asphalt heater over the area you are going to patch up
- Put the brakes on
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes on the area
- Test the temperature of the asphalt
- Once it is at the desired temperature take the brakes off and move it off the area
- Scrape the heated areas up with a rake
- Level it out with an asphalt lute
- Roll the area flat until it looks like new
After a few weeks of weather the reworked area will be blended in with the old asphalt.
See the #HDEP200 as demoed in the video above - https://www.transquip.co.nz/Products/Infrared-Asphalt-Heaters/4-x-3-infrared-asphalt-heater.html There are also other sizes avaliable. Contact us to find out more.