The original #9902 is our most popular LED Mini Barlight and this is why…
Sentinel Safety Superior Quality Product!
- We source direct from manufacturer so we can make improvements. For example, they didn’t used to have breather holes, so the lens would fog up - now we have fixed this.
- Exclusive to Sentinel, designed and manufactured to exceed the demands of New Zealand’s weather conditions and regulations.
- A compact option that is small enough to fit in your glovebox! Size - 248mm long x 172mm wide x 37mm high.
- Tough polycarbonate lens – clear or amber options available. These lenses are practically unbreakable so there will be no time wasted replacing broken lenses.
- Water and vibration resistant.
- Designed for internal or external use.
- Anti-fade lens so the bright New Zealand sun will not ruin the colour of the lens.
- 30 very bright 1 Watt amber LEDs. LEDs are rated to 100,000 hours of operation.
- 23 flash patterns that can be synchronised and up to 15 lights can flash together.
- Multi-voltage – ideal for both 12-volt and 24-volt vehicles.
- Low function for night time use, so it doesn’t dazzle those nearby.
Extends New Zealand’s Safety Regulations!
- All SAE class 1, EME, R65, CISPR 15 compliant (certified). Radio interference free. Keeping to New Zealand’s safety regulations means you can work with ease knowing that your gear is doing its job to keep your team safe.
- Reverse polarity protected which means you can’t blow the electrics by connecting the wrong wires.
- Trusted by Fulton Hogan, Higgins, HEB, Fletchers…
- Our customers say – “They are very good and no maintenance or reliability issues.”
- It is ideal for trucks, Utes, construction vehicles, police, motorcycles and volunteers.
Fit and Forget!
- Easy to fit mounting options - Permanent mounting bracket with 4 bolt holes (#9902-4), single bolt (#9902-1) and magnetic (#9902-M) mounting options – these are all included in the pack with the 9902-flashing light. Learn about the different mounting types here. We also have an add-on option, so you can mount your light under a roof rack.
- Environmentally friendly. Save your battery and your fuel - very low current draw so you can leave these flashing without idling your vehicles all the time!
- Low profile to reduce wind drag and smart looking. Perfect option if don’t want your light noticed when using the vehicle for personal use.
- This is probably the highest quality bar light in New Zealand. No down time fixing or replacing your barlight. You can’t subcontract for some companies if you don’t have your flashing light working.
- Full 5-year warranty for defects. (Not just on the LED’s, like a lot of other brands)